Err, umm, ah, hmm, like, you know, it may be time to hire a professional speaker for your project.
Voiceover Talent Brings Your Story to Life …
What do great commercials, speeches, and cartoons all have in common? They tell a story, move a person from one line of thinking to another, and introduce new ideas or reinforce old ones. Just like a great actor amplifies your onscreen message, a vocal actor can bring your story to life. Remember, it’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it. A solid voiceover actor will bring your script to life. An engaging performance will move people to take action.
Where to Utilize Voiceover ….
There are many places you can use voiceover that you may not even think about.
- Narrating e-learning courses
- Training and safety videos
- Company voicemail
- Social media ads
- Corporate presentations
- Animated shorts
- Explainer videos
What I can offer …
Using a voiceover actor is a great way to create continuity across multiple projects. Commercials, social media ads, corporate presentations, animated shorts, and explainer videos may all be part of your content development. Why not have one consistent voice anchor each of these?
Watch the short two-minute demo video on this page.
You Don’t Even Need a Studio ….
With my new recording studio, I have the ability to record, edit, mix and produce your project. Talk about social distancing! And it’s as easy as 1, 2 3.
- We can work through the script over Zoom/Skype, etc.,
- The recorded content files are sent to you for review.
- Any necessary adjustments are made and the final product is delivered via Dropbox.
The Value You Receive from Voiceover Talent
Having someone handle your voiceover needs benefits you in several ways.
- You are able to separate yourself from the recording. Being able to listen objectively to the message allows you to critique, coach, and tweak the way it sounds. When you are recording your own voice you may be “too close” to hear mistakes.
- The project is more easily managed. It is always easier to manage a project when you are overseeing it as opposed to being bogged down in it. You can see the big picture, stay focused on the goal, and determine if the project is staying on track.
- It frees up your schedule to do the things you do best. Unless voiceover work is part of your job description, you should probably focus on your day-to-day activities. Once again the VALUE of hiring a voiceover actor far outweighs the cost.
Watch the voiceover talent demo on this page. Then, let’s talk about your upcoming project. Give me a call today at 1-888-895-8549 and I will help you brainstorm where I can contribute. You are under no obligation to hire me. And the call is free.
Additionally, you can consider having me record on-camera work, Click HERE for more info.
If you are ready to move forward or want to set up a phone call, just fill in the contact form below. I’ll get back to you ASAP and we can talk about how I can help you with your next project.